Broodmother Requirements

Avengel3076

What would it take to fight and kill the brood mother? I was think about taking it 4 tribe members with mastercraft compounds, with 5 or so tanky turtles, but would that be enough? How much more would I need? Would a rock elemental do well? How many of those? Same question for rexes, and can you even take a Wyvern in? What strategy would work best with 5-6 players. The only thing I CANNOT use is gigas, as they wont spawn. :(

You cannot take any dino with a raw weight over 560 so that rules out golems, gigas, brontos, and anything heavier than a trex. If you are not sure how much a dino weights you can either test its weight with a platform dino, an elevator, or look it up on gamepedia. 

Flyers are not allowed in ANY boss arena excep for the Manticore boss arena. 

To fight the broodmother or any other island bosses, your best bet is high end imprinted rexes. Just know to ALWAYS keep a line of your best rexes alive outside of the arena because if you fail the boss fight ALL tames in the arena will die.

9 minutes ago, Fafnir323 said:

You cannot take any dino with a raw weight over 560 so that rules out golems, gigas, brontos, and anything heavier than a trex. If you are not sure how much a dino weights you can either test its weight with a platform dino, an elevator, or look it up on gamepedia. 

Flyers are not allowed in ANY boss arena excep for the Manticore boss arena. 

To fight the broodmother or any other island bosses, your best bet is high end imprinted rexes. Just know to ALWAYS keep a line of your best rexes alive outside of the arena because if you fail the boss fight ALL tames in the arena will die.

Let's say I had 250 plus Trexes, how many do you think? And how much health? Good info on the weight thing btw

49 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

Now with the three tiers (easy medium and hard) of each boss, I would be curious about this as well. The first time I fought broodmother (Before arena) she killed our entire army with three acid sprays. It didn't matter the number of dinos because the spray hit them all. So I've not fought her since.

That was my experience with hard mode/single player. It seems medium would be doable if you spread out enough and were actively pulling tames when they got low. Ill have to check if armor value mitigates the poison damage.

10 minutes ago, Dazed said:

That was my experience with hard mode/single player. It seems medium would be doable if you spread out enough and were actively pulling tames when they got low. Ill have to check if armor value mitigates the poison damage.

Does anyone have any recommendations for lvl of Rex and amount of Rexs for each difficulty level?

Archived