Why is the troodon food stat so low?

GoesWellWithNoodle

I finally got around to taming a few low level troodons and I found myself feeding them more often than normal.  At first I thought that was b/c they had higher food consumption until I realized how low their food stat was.

For those of you who are unaware, the troodon has a base food stat of 100 which goes up by 10 every time you put a point into it.  to put into comparison, the only with the same/lower stat are humans, and dinos that don't need food (fish and deathworms).  The next lowest food stat is the Moschops at 300, and then you have a lot of the smaller creatures at 450 (the dodo, dilo, compy).  

The low food stat combined with the fact that upgrading scout consumes the level up, makes low level troodons difficult to keep fed.

I don't think this should be the case, they're difficult enough to tame for (at the moment) a rather gimmicky ability.

I would at least like to see the troodon food stat be brought up to dodo levels.

Yep! We've been pumping our egger troodons in food just to make maintenance easier (same strategy we took with our achatina, since paste and organic poly are light and the paste is capped).  I just hope whatever is coming that uses troodon egg kibble will be worth the pain to actually get the little bastards.

Archived