Flying bushes on PGMs and other issues

I only made 3 pgms after finding out I was pretty bad at making them haha.. Seems like there are some bugs with it.. Flying bushes, trees in a line, spawning far out in the water, or the world completely under water (all made by clicking random). It takes 10-15 minutes for me to make one so I might just stick with the island.

3 hours ago, EchoingTime said:

I only made 3 pgms after finding out I was pretty bad at making them haha.. Seems like there are some bugs with it.. Flying bushes, trees in a line, spawning far out in the water, or the world completely under water (all made by clicking random). It takes 10-15 minutes for me to make one so I might just stick with the island.

You should stick with the island and wait till it's done developing. 

10 hours ago, Darkwinter said:

You should stick with the island and wait till it's done developing. 

Well it looks looks like we have another "til death defender" of wildcard. Or should I say wildcard, effecto, game basement studio, and whatever subcontractor that follows after. Maybe we should defrag the games' development. And people wonder why things don't get done on time.........:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Redkiller said:

Well it looks looks like we have another "til death defender" of wildcard. Or should I say wildcard, effecto, game basement studio, and whatever subcontractor that follows after. Maybe we should defrag the games' development. And people wonder why things don't get done on time.........:ph34r:

Are you talking to me about till death defender? Definitely not. 

It's just not smart to play on PGM maps because you have the chance of them getting reset every minute of the day. Unless you like getting al your work thrown away it's not a really smart idea. 

Archived