New dragon with inventory abilities and new ark content

Mcphee4414

Would like to see a new dragon a ICE DRAGON colors could be silver gray and white for primaries and secondaries could be yellow purple and blue  and make the dragon have 4 special inventory like a fire could work as a grill and cook meat a poison could make naractoic or a biofuel a lightning could be a mini generator and if added the ice dragon could be like a fridge  

also maybe breeding a dragon one time use for female however the only way to breed a dragon you need both parents to be 190 

also possibly a mini Dino backpack where you could put a shoulder mount in it and also have one on your shoulder to carry so possibly up to 2 Dino's 

Also maybe find a way to harvest the tranq poison out of a titanboa scorpion or thorny dragon to use for a more potent dose of tranquilizer 

On 12/8/2016 at 9:21 PM, Mcphee4414 said:

Would like to see a new dragon a ICE DRAGON colors could be silver gray and white for primaries and secondaries could be yellow purple and blue  and make the dragon have 4 special inventory like a fire could work as a grill and cook meat a poison could make naractoic or a biofuel a lightning could be a mini generator and if added the ice dragon could be like a fridge  

also maybe breeding a dragon one time use for female however the only way to breed a dragon you need both parents to be 190 

also possibly a mini Dino backpack where you could put a shoulder mount in it and also have one on your shoulder to carry so possibly up to 2 Dino's 

Also maybe find a way to harvest the tranq poison out of a titanboa scorpion or thorny dragon to use for a more potent dose of tranquilizer 

I like the idea of making a more potent tranq, something that also helps drain the food. 

Ice Dragon not sure maybe on the Island, not Scorched.  I don't think the breeding a dragon should be an option.  Its easier to steal an egg, less time needed to avoid breeding, then raise the egg.  Not sure about the backpack, might need more info to understand that idea.

14 hours ago, ehuhoser said:

I like the idea of making a more potent tranq, something that also helps drain the food. 

Ice Dragon not sure maybe on the Island, not Scorched.  I don't think the breeding a dragon should be an option.  Its easier to steal an egg, less time needed to avoid breeding, then raise the egg.  Not sure about the backpack, might need more info to understand that idea.

The backpack idea is to be able to carry 2 animals at once  I would like to see a ice dragon but make them very rare in scorched especially 100 plus and with the abilities that would be nice and I do agree about the breeding dragons was just a thought especially cross breeding and now that they added the family line but that new potent tranq would be nice  make it hard to obtain a engram for a tool to extract it and have to knock it out to get it except titanboas you can kill them 

Archived