Helena Dossiers and the Bionic Rex Skin and Survivors Trophy

N7_Sinner

I humbly ask that the moderators forgive me if this inquiry has been investigated and answered and for reposting this topic, but I am in dire need of clarification. I tracked down every one of Helena's current Dossiers on Xbox One with the notable exceptions of the Dodorex and the Dodowyvern Dossiers, but only have a the Survivors Hat skin to show for my efforts. Do I need to track down all of her notes to receive the Survivors Trophy and Bionic Rex skin?

10 minutes ago, N7_Sinner said:

Update: I just unlocked the Megalosaurus Dossier in the Northeast Cave. Last time I checked, those aren't even in the game yet (the Xbox One Version that is)... Even more curious are the five blank Dossiers at the top of my Survivor Profile.

Remember that things are added in as place holders and such because of the knowledge of future content that WC will add before release.  

Just now, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

Remember that things are added in as place holders and such because of the knowledge of future content that WC will add before release.  

This is true. Still, it is hampering my progress towards the Bionic Rex Skin and Trophy that I have scoured the Island and the Scorched Earth to obtain... I have visited the other dossier locations for the other creatures yet to be implemented into the game, but they were not present...

33 minutes ago, N7_Sinner said:

This is true. Still, it is hampering my progress towards the Bionic Rex Skin and Trophy that I have scoured the Island and the Scorched Earth to obtain... I have visited the other dossier locations for the other creatures yet to be implemented into the game, but they were not present...

Patience

Archived