For the Love of God, STOP cross-ark transfers until they are done right!

Cullis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no PROOF of these so called "dupes" everyone has been crying about on the forums. Some Vid got posted of a scorched server with a vault of 100 stacks of chem tables. They did not press escape any time in the vid to show it was an Official Server. The devs just changed the stack sizes as a precaution and didn't find any evidence of this dupe. I am yet to see any proof of these Duped dinos.

Guys, you can't dupe in this game. The chances of God descending down from Heaven has a higher probability than items being duped in game. Also, you can't cheat either since they have a two layer anti-cheat system. People who scream, "He's using aimbots and ESP!" are only mad because they lack the PVP skills.

I sold my dogs, divorced my wife, disowned my kids, quit my job (on government assistance now), and sold my house (posting this message from a hotel) to devote my life to ARK. I have over 10,000 hours in game and let me tell you, I have yet to encounter any dupes or cheats. 

Final message to the people who's crying about all this.... LEARN2PLAY.

5 hours ago, iHEARTyou said:

Guys, you can't dupe in this game. The chances of God descending down from Heaven has a higher probability than items being duped in game. Also, you can't cheat either since they have a two layer anti-cheat system. People who scream, "He's using aimbots and ESP!" are only mad because they lack the PVP skills.

I sold my dogs, divorced my wife, disowned my kids, quit my job (on government assistance now), and sold my house (posting this message from a hotel) to devote my life to ARK. I have over 10,000 hours in game and let me tell you, I have yet to encounter any dupes or cheats. 

Final message to the people who's crying about all this.... LEARN2PLAY.

Don't want to get personal, could say much worse, but I think you play too much.

Every game ever made has people cheating in one way or another, fact of life. I suppose you could define cheating down so narrowly that for every example someone gave you, you would say that isn't cheating.

There are proven exploits where people are building under the map, etc. People are cheating in this game. 

The stack size wasn't reduced just to rob everyone that had 20 AC units stacked of 19 of them, just out of malice by the devs. This was done to reduce the impact of the wholesale cheating that was going on.

I'd report your post as flame bait, but you may just believe what you are saying.

5 hours ago, VDDmkkeR said:

There is no PROOF of these so called "dupes" everyone has been crying about on the forums. Some Vid got posted of a scorched server with a vault of 100 stacks of chem tables. They did not press escape any time in the vid to show it was an Official Server. The devs just changed the stack sizes as a precaution and didn't find any evidence of this dupe. I am yet to see any proof of these Duped dinos.

The proof is that the devs had to reduce the stack size. Would they really rob hundreds of players of hard earned AC units, Oil Wells, Wind Turbines, etc., if there wasn't cheating going on?

17 hours ago, iHEARTyou said:

Are you serious? 

Archived