List: Transfer not working

ZulunSurvives

I stepped on it a few times. Tried to transfer some starter gear from my SE server to The islands server and got time out on some specific items.
During the time out  you cant do anything and it takes about 1min or more in a transferring screen and had some deaths due to that. Had some reports  about items disappearing during the transfer process too.

So i suggest a list of items that transfer is not working. It can help devs but it helps us lot more. So here i go:

Cant transfer:

-Primitive Crossbow
-Primitive Chainsaw
-GPS
-Arrows/tranq Arrows
-Primitive sabertooth saddles
- Primitive paracer plataform saddle
-Primitive Metal Pickaxe

- No disappearance of items to report.

All those got the time out error multiple times. Post yours too.

It's been completely random for me, sometimes everything transfers, sometimes certain items don't, but not the same items each time - I've never had trouble with spyglasses for example, flak transfers fine 75% of the time, the other 25% it just vanishes, same with a lot of other items. Most frustrating was an ind forge & chem bench that just vanished.

19 hours ago, ZulunSurvives said:

I stepped on it a few times. Tried to transfer some starter gear from my SE server to The islands server and got time out on some specific items.
During the time out  you cant do anything and it takes about 1min or more in a transferring screen and had some deaths due to that. Had some reports  about items disappearing during the transfer process too.

So i suggest a list of items that transfer is not working. It can help devs but it helps us lot more. So here i go:

Cant transfer:

-Primitive Crossbow
-Primitive Chainsaw
-GPS
-Arrows/tranq Arrows
-Primitive sabertooth saddles
- Primitive paracer plataform saddle
-Primitive Metal Pickaxe

- No disappearance of items to report.

All those got the time out error multiple times. Post yours too.

Same issue. I can't seem to transfer any item that would be considered metal tier or above. I was able to transfer a stack of electronics the first time, but after a second try, the transfer was rejected. I am also not able to transfer any saddle from and after the Pelagornis or Allosaurus patch, including the Chalicotherium saddle and the Kaprosuchus one. Really unfortunate, I had crafted several industrial structures to transfer to the Centre, including the forge and cooker :[

Edit: I could, however, transfer ascendant and master craft builds and blueprints of high-tier gear and saddles. As with anything else I've acquired from loot drops.

Archived