A Tip For All Xbox Players/Builders

DmpTrkDrvr

If you are collecting resources to build your base, but are constantly  over encumbered try this...  Put the ENGRAMS of what your wanting to build on you hot key bar. ..  now when you harvest rss the engram will turn white, simply click the hot key and build, all while collecting..  the reason is raw materials weigh more than finished goods..  if you build while collection it can double your harvest time and limit your unloading of pack animals... EG: A 400 weight trike can carry the materials for 8 ceilings, but can carry over 20 made ceilings..  using the engram on a hot key saves some time going into the craft ables screen every time..   GOOD LUCK 

P.s. Add me on xbox @ Tater Poutine

8 minutes ago, DmpTrkDrvr said:

If you are collecting resources to build your base, but are constantly  over encumbered try this...  Put the ENGRAMS of what your wanting to build on you hot key bar. ..  now when you harvest rss the engram will turn white, simply click the hot key and build, all while collecting..  the reason is raw materials weigh more than finished goods..  if you build while collection it can double your harvest time and limit your unloading of pack animals... EG: A 400 weight trike can carry the materials for 8 ceilings, but can carry over 20 made ceilings..  using the engram on a hot key saves some time going into the craft ables screen every time..   GOOD LUCK 

Good idea i'll certainly use this

2 hours ago, Darmaniac said:

i thought any1 would be able to think something like that .. oh well. Gotta pay for intelligence maybe ?? lol :)

Or Don't be ignorant and realize not everyone grasps game mechanics as quickly as others..  please respect and help others, Not chastise  their learning curve.   Darmaniac I've reviewed your  posts you ain't setting the bar for knowledge to high...  treat others with due respect..  

Archived