Are the PG ARKs still broken? I thought they were supposed to be fixed in this patch.

Now instead of crashing when I try to load into a PG server, I instantly disconnect. No matter how many times I try, no matter how many servers I go to, the PG ARK servers will instantly disconnect me upon loading into the server.
Is there any way of fixing this, or are the PG ARKs still broken?

On 11/9/2016 at 5:17 PM, Birdskull said:

Are the PG ARKs still broken? I thought they were supposed to be fixed in this patch.

Now instead of crashing when I try to load into a PG server, I instantly disconnect. No matter how many times I try, no matter how many servers I go to, the PG ARK servers will instantly disconnect me upon loading into the server.

Both local PGArk and server PGArk work fine for me and friends.  Are you able to create one on your local PC?  if not, something is wrong with your installation

On 11/9/2016 at 8:17 PM, Birdskull said:

hardware problems.

I play PG every day, since day 1, the only time there is ever any issue is the first connection to the map (due to the map being generated)

After the first login, its perfect.

Archived