Any update on Item Transfers on Official Servers?

Rancor

11 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Tbh I agree with that. We all remember the tribes of old that would have 20+ members, transfer, and roll servers, again and again and again. 

You agree with item deletion instead of it just giving notice that the item is not transferable? 

I don't believe the transfer has been stable enough or out long enough for transfer and rolling of servers over and over...

Also to note its not impossible to stop people from transferring since player tracking is way to easy to do. Had old server members hope on my Official S.E. server to spy on us . So if you REALLY were worried about someone you could stalk them and hit them on their home server. Not the easiest thing though i'm sure with the home field advantage. 

The item transfer is a bit hit and miss I've found that primitive flak and tools will not go but graded  stuff will rockets I've never been able to transfer but heard of people that could and nads I'd try to take a stack of 40 and end up with 1-5

also my experience is with just the official cluster servers think their is less of aproblem when transferring from se to any other island or center server. 

This may however be addressed in an upcoming update as it says fixed engram crafted item not transferring in the latest upcoming patch notes

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, rekkm said:

So what we put gun turrets under the terrain under our base so they couldn't glitch under our base rocket it from the foundations up. We paid the price and won't do it again. QQ

That was 2 nice of a response for it to be rekkm who did you sell your account to?

CLEARLY SARCASM BEFORE MODERATOR COMES IN AND BANS POST.

Archived