Blitz Week returns on April 13th!
For the next 7 days, encounter a different previously-released Dungeon. These Dungeons have been revamped with 2x Eery Element rewards, a 2x chance at encountering Noctis, passive Eerie Equus spawns and come with a reduced timer to keep you on your toes.
How Does It Work?
In Multiplayer, players can access each Dungeon on the day that it is featured with the standard free entry.
In Single Player, players can access all 7 Dungeons for the entire week. The standard free entry will apply on the day a Dungeon is featured, and a higher entry fee will be applied on all non-featured days.
- All Dungeons will have their timers reduced by half. You must complete them with haste.
- You will be twice as likely to encounter Noctis.
- Eery Element rewards are doubled to 20 in Multiplayer and 40 in Single Player.
- There is a chance of finding an Eerie Equus roaming the halls of each Dungeon.
WHAT'S THE SCHEDULE?
Tuesday, April 13th: Storm Caverns
- Features: TEK Chestpiece, TEK Shield, Ascendant Fur Chestpiece, Journeyman Rex TEK Saddle (low chance)
Wednesday, April 14th: Den of the Seething Howl
- Features: TEK Implant Chamber, TEK Rifle, Ascendant Ghillie Helmet, Journeyman TEK Leggings (low chance)
Thursday, April 15th: Decaying Halls of Despair
- Features: TEK Sleeping Pod, TEK Grenade, Ascendant Ghillie Chestpiece, Journeyman TEK Boots (low chance)
Friday, April 16th: Pits of the Sloshed Marsh
- Features: TEK Gauntlets, TEK Helmet, Ascendant Compound Bow, Journeyman Tapejara TEK Saddle (low chance)
Saturday, April 17th: Dark Omen Sanctuary
- Features: TEK Teleporter, TEK Leggings, Ascendant Fur Gauntlets, Journeyman TEK Rifle (low chance)
Sunday, April 18th: Quest of the Poacher
- Features: TEK SCUBA Mask, TEK Chestpiece, Ascendant Flak Helmet, Journeyman Mosasaur TEK Saddle (low chance)
Monday, April 19th: The Grim Weaver's Tomb
- Features: TEK Kibble Processor, TEK Generator, Ascendant Pump-Action Shotgun, Journeyman TEK Shield (low chance)
*All featured Dungeons begin at 12:00pm Eastern Time, and end at 11:00am Eastern Time the following day.
**Community-made maps and further information on each Dungeon can be found here.