Prim+ Compatibility with SE

Tridentnova

I don't know about you, but when primitive plus came out, I was super hyped for the new weapons. The biggest thing was the flaming arrows in prim+. After seeing the scorched earth ones I just kinda sat there wishing the prim+ ones were as cool. I really hope prim+ stuff becomes compatible because it would be really cool to be able to fire flaming arrows at oil puddles in prim+ and not just SE. Same with the boomerang and the whip. Hopefully there will be a way to get them in the future in prim+ I understand you can spawn them in, but they disappear after you shut your server down and I wish there was a legit way to get them and not through admin commands. The fact that they can be spawned in though gives me hope that we may see them in the future of Primitive Plus!

I've bought but not played Scorched Earth, too enthralled with Primitive+ on an official server with mates. Although we miss some of the advanced content from traditional Survival Evolved, we're in agreement that despite bugs, Primitive+ is more enjoyable (to us, and the alphas & other beta tribes in our server). 

Having said that I was rather disappointed that flaming arrows didn't meet their full potential - igniting things. It would be rather nice if a Prim+ flaming arrow could do some DoT to thatch/wood/lumber structure pieces. Here's hoping Prim+ (regardless of which Ark) will get the likes of SE oil jars, or more awesome, naptha jars/grenades (aka Greek Fire). It's a true primitive weapon technology. 

Archived