update PC Primitive+ v1.3 (Released)

Itsr2ghgaming

On 11/1/2016 at 1:12 AM, BreadN said:

Lumber doors and windows are not interchangeable like all the rest. They are not centered and do not fit properly when placed in any other materials' door frame or window frame. I can't remember if they even fit into their designated lumber door frames properly.

Will be fixed in v1.4! :) 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Itsr2ghgaming said:

They will be fixed it just takes time. And alot of players just in general dont come to the forums.

I don't mind the bugs really. Just that there is insufficient communication. Like what is in 1.4? Will existing structures will be changed (like safe boxes)? Why was the brick dinogate changed to take damage as stone structure? 

I thought the patch was rolling out with 747.0 and yet there are no notes. I don't know what to think now.

Just now, TheSpirit said:

I don't mind the bugs really. Just that there is insufficient communication. Like what is in 1.4? Will existing structures will be changed (like safe boxes)? Why was the brick dinogate changed to take damage as stone structure? 

I thought the patch was rolling out with 747.0 and yet there are no notes. I don't know what to think now.

Well i think its safe to say you just guessed it was coming out with 747.0 because yes there are no notes. We like to get a complete list and post them about a week before the patch but since alot of people have requested ill get a list of whats planned and done now, and add to it as we go and iterate on the patch. Thank you :) 

Just now, Rickyh24 said:

I can replace brick walls with anything. I want to install Windows but right now it requires demolishing walls an some ceiling to do so it's kind of a pain. Is this a bug or working as intended?

Im confused please elaborate more, in the main game you can replace wallls with any other wall or frame as well .

3 minutes ago, Itsr2ghgaming said:

Weird, could be because of the different sizes and proportions.. Good thing all the building meshes are getting redone/replaced in v1.4 :) 

Yeah it could be. Think that will help? I'm holding off for a fix in fear of demolishing my whole ceiling for a couple window panes. I'm on Xbox too btw. Not sure if that matters. Just trying to see what's in the pipeline for fixes. 

Just now, Rickyh24 said:

Yeah it could be. Think that will help? I'm holding off for a fix in fear of demolishing my whole ceiling for a couple window panes. I'm on Xbox too btw. Not sure if that matters. 

Shouldn't and yea i believe that it could get fixed in v1.4 with the addition of all the new fixed models! :P 

Hello I got a Question. I am trying to do custom loot crates on my Primitive Plus server and the code is all correct and in the right location. Do the Crates have a different name i am unaware of? Or is custom loot crate code not possible in Primitive plus? Also Yes i made sure only the items allowed in Primitive Plus is in the code. 

Main crates:

SupplyCrate_Level03
SupplyCrate_Level15
SupplyCrate_Level25
SupplyCrate_Level35
SupplyCrate_Level45
SupplyCrate_Level60

"Doubles":

SupplyCrate_Level03_Double
SupplyCrate_Level15_Double
SupplyCrate_Level25_Double
SupplyCrate_Level35_Double
SupplyCrate_Level45_Double
SupplyCrate_Level60_Double

Or are the names different in Prim Plus? I am at a loss for why its not working. I have Triple checked the code it isn't in the code.

@Itsr2ghgaming @complexminded

2 hours ago, Itsr2ghgaming said:

See now that someone tags me or Cedric it will notify us. The new patch is in the works and its going to fix alot of issues with building and crouching and all types of weird issues with structures. And yes we appreciate your guys patience, we love the Prim+ community and we are trying to get an awesome and stable patch out to you guys. Now the Miner Boxes issue, you can still access them right? Because what i have gotten is that they are invisible but still there and accessible. Please feel free to message me anytime or just tag me and i can get right back to you. 

@Itsr2ghgaming and @complexminded  No, the issue is that we CANNOT access them at all.  IF you put your miners box on a foundation, you can break the foundation and get the items out of it...but if you placed them on the ground, you are forever haunted by the collision box.  You cannot access the boxes in any way.  Additionally, any "new" miners boxes that are placed almost immediately go invisible with the same parameters.  Hope this helps you find a fix.

On a personal note - You guys do an outstanding job of communicating once you have been called out by name (tagged).  Why can't you just communicate like that all the time?  I'm sure that the 4-5 posts you made last night took what - 10 minutes...tops?

7 minutes ago, Hoseman143 said:

@Itsr2ghgaming and @complexminded  No, the issue is that we CANNOT access them at all.  IF you put your miners box on a foundation, you can break the foundation and get the items out of it...but if you placed them on the ground, you are forever haunted by the collision box.  You cannot access the boxes in any way.  Additionally, any "new" miners boxes that are placed almost immediately go invisible with the same parameters.  Hope this helps you find a fix.

On a personal note - You guys do an outstanding job of communicating once you have been called out by name (tagged).  Why can't you just communicate like that all the time?  I'm sure that the 4-5 posts you made last night took what - 10 minutes...tops?

The website or notification system does not let us know people are contacting us :( and i dont sit here and refresh just one discussion all day.  But thank you :) Just remember to @Itsr2ghgaming and ill answer you almost instantly! And okay im glad if its on a foundation you can get your items ill see what were going to do about the ones on the ground.

49 minutes ago, Canadianlady said:

Hello I got a Question. I am trying to do custom loot crates on my Primitive Plus server and the code is all correct and in the right location. Do the Crates have a different name i am unaware of? Or is custom loot crate code not possible in Primitive plus? Also Yes i made sure only the items allowed in Primitive Plus is in the code. 

Main crates:

SupplyCrate_Level03
SupplyCrate_Level15
SupplyCrate_Level25
SupplyCrate_Level35
SupplyCrate_Level45
SupplyCrate_Level60

"Doubles":

SupplyCrate_Level03_Double
SupplyCrate_Level15_Double
SupplyCrate_Level25_Double
SupplyCrate_Level35_Double
SupplyCrate_Level45_Double
SupplyCrate_Level60_Double

Or are the names different in Prim Plus? I am at a loss for why its not working. I have Triple checked the code it isn't in the code.

@Itsr2ghgaming @complexminded

I dont know about the drops personally. Ill contact Ced and ask him if he knows anything about that :) .

8 minutes ago, Itsr2ghgaming said:

The website or notification system does not let us know people are contacting us :( and i dont sit here and refresh just one discussion all day.  But thank you :) Just remember to @Itsr2ghgaming and ill answer you almost instantly! And okay im glad if its on a foundation you can get your items ill see what were going to do about the ones on the ground.

I can appreciate that...and I'm not suggesting you sit in front of a computer hitting refresh all day, but let's face it - we've gotten more information and updates in the last 12 hours than we have in the last 2 weeks.  I find it hard to believe that you were just magically given all of this information last night to share.  My point is...when you get information like this...share it - without being asked and without being called out.  It would really go a long way.

On another note...I was asked last night if (or why) adobe seems to have been removed from the Prim+ game.  The engrams aren't even there.  Any insight to this would help tremendously...thanks.

2 minutes ago, Hoseman143 said:

I can appreciate that...and I'm not suggesting you sit in front of a computer hitting refresh all day, but let's face it - we've gotten more information and updates in the last 12 hours than we have in the last 2 weeks.  I find it hard to believe that you were just magically given all of this information last night to share.  My point is...when you get information like this...share it - without being asked and without being called out.  It would really go a long way.

On another note...I was asked last night if (or why) adobe seems to have been removed from the Prim+ game.  The engrams aren't even there.  Any insight to this would help tremendously...thanks.

I was not aware of this that Adobe was removed... But i believe Adobe is going to be getting redone. And no i did not just receive this information. What would you like me to make a post just saying the snapping issues and un even proportions will be fixed in v1.4? I was gonna put it in the patch notes when i get a list together.

1 minute ago, Itsr2ghgaming said:

I was not aware of this that Adobe was removed... But i believe Adobe is going to be getting redone. And no i did not just receive this information. What would you like me to make a post just saying the snapping issues and un even proportions will be fixed in v1.4? I was gonna put it in the patch notes when i get a list together.

Fair enough.  I think we are having a constructive conversation atm, and I think you are starting to feel attacked.  Let me be clear...I am not attacking you - just voicing the frustrations we all feel, and possibly help come to a resolution that might work for everyone.  This isn't personal at all.

Thanks for checking into adobe.  I know when 1.3 went live, all adobe for Prim+ converted (along with the engrams) to SE - so I assumed they had been removed to fix this issue - was just looking for a more "official" explanation, that's all.  Thanks.

Archived