update PC Primitive+ v1.3 (Released)

Itsr2ghgaming

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, LockeCPM4 said:

I just updated my server to 248.4. And now it says my server is on Primitive Plus 1.3!!

I guess they pushed the update! Would be nice for them to clarify that in patch notes.

Yes 1.3 was pushed to fix the T animation pose bug. Im working on a different patch note style. You will see it soon!

6 minutes ago, Probitas said:

Wonder where the DLC is with working with the Scorched Earth content? Is 1.3 good to work with it, or is it still a mess for the DLCs to coexist?

I don't believe it has been made compatible with this latest update, all though ill ask when it is planned to be made compatible! :) 

5 hours ago, WoLFBoP said:

Ok, just to be clear on Primitive Plus patch notes....

WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR BUG REPORTS and Updates?

I really do hate the board trolls that do nothing but whine about missed ETA's and such, but the lack of communication with the community is getting a bit out of hand here. 

We were trying to collect the current bugs after 1.3 here.

On 11/1/2016 at 1:12 AM, BreadN said:

Lumber doors and windows are not interchangeable like all the rest. They are not centered and do not fit properly when placed in any other materials' door frame or window frame. I can't remember if they even fit into their designated lumber door frames properly.

They don't (at least the doors don't)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2016 at 7:48 PM, Itsr2ghgaming said:
On 9/29/2016 at 0:45 PM, Akule said:

Will custom skins like the Fear Evolved Rex Bone Costume skin or the New Year's top hat be able to be used and kept in Primitive +?

Im sure they will, but i cant be for sure! Ill ask Ced!

The Fear Evolved skins and items worked fine during the event, but did not stick around after the event. What did Ced say about the custom holiday skins and items?

@Itsr2ghgaming and @complexminded It has been over a month.  I have kept my mouth shut because certain people feel that I am only upset because of the @Jimmy NoShoes thing, and that I need to "let it go and move on", so fine, I've done that.

Now I want to know what the deal is with the Miner's boxes?  Several patches have come out since you decided to be David Copperfield, and make them all invisible, and we still have nothing.  I want my boxes back, and I want my resources back.

I feel that I, and the entire community has shown great patience with you on this subject (and many others), and your only answer is to censor, delete, warn, ban, or flat out IGNORE anyone who wants to know what is going on with this game, and publicly call you out for your (apparent) lack of respect for the community, and laziness in getting these issues fixed..

This is getting ridiculous.  I am not trying to beat a dead horse here...but fix the game and talk to us...that's all we want...but then again, you've heard all this before - haven't you?

12 hours ago, Hoseman143 said:

@Itsr2ghgaming and @complexminded It has been over a month.  I have kept my mouth shut because certain people feel that I am only upset because of the @Jimmy NoShoes thing, and that I need to "let it go and move on", so fine, I've done that.

Now I want to know what the deal is with the Miner's boxes?  Several patches have come out since you decided to be David Copperfield, and make them all invisible, and we still have nothing.  I want my boxes back, and I want my resources back.

I feel that I, and the entire community has shown great patience with you on this subject (and many others), and your only answer is to censor, delete, warn, ban, or flat out IGNORE anyone who wants to know what is going on with this game, and publicly call you out for your (apparent) lack of respect for the community, and laziness in getting these issues fixed..

This is getting ridiculous.  I am not trying to beat a dead horse here...but fix the game and talk to us...that's all we want...but then again, you've heard all this before - haven't you?

I agree. Except to the point about patience. Community is dead. The few players that still play on P+ deal with bugs and don't expect them to be fixed.Most people don't even come to this forum anymore as it's the same as screaming into the void.

On 10/27/2016 at 0:31 PM, WoLFBoP said:

Ok, just to be clear on Primitive Plus patch notes....

WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR BUG REPORTS and Updates?

I really do hate the board trolls that do nothing but whine about missed ETA's and such, but the lack of communication with the community is getting a bit out of hand here. 

Ill get you one.

14 hours ago, Hoseman143 said:

See now that someone tags me or Cedric it will notify us. The new patch is in the works and its going to fix alot of issues with building and crouching and all types of weird issues with structures. And yes we appreciate your guys patience, we love the Prim+ community and we are trying to get an awesome and stable patch out to you guys. Now the Miner Boxes issue, you can still access them right? Because what i have gotten is that they are invisible but still there and accessible. Please feel free to message me anytime or just tag me and i can get right back to you. 

2 hours ago, TheSpirit said:

I agree. Except to the point about patience. Community is dead. The few players that still play on P+ deal with bugs and don't expect them to be fixed.Most people don't even come to this forum anymore as it's the same as screaming into the void.

They will be fixed it just takes time. And alot of players just in general dont come to the forums.

On 11/15/2016 at 0:41 PM, Akule said:

The Fear Evolved skins and items worked fine during the event, but did not stick around after the event. What did Ced say about the custom holiday skins and items?

That was main game sadly... Everyone's pumpkins and scarecrows all disappeared after the event :( only thing that got kept were the skins like DodoRex mask and so on. 

Archived