players of ark

ItsSpartan313

ok people of this community are seriously over reacting to the new dlc... the game is in Preview mode which means the company is relying on our feedback to progress the game to where it needs to be to satisfy all gamers who choose to play ark.. so they wanted u to pay what was it like 30 for the game which has included free content and support.. which was fine no one really complained about the content .. merely suggested and mentioned all the things that where broken.. so the clearly needs money as any company would with the new additions to the game.. so they asked for 19.99 .. considering all the fixes, patches, and the new content no one should be complaining for all the work they did in the game.. you have a total of 3 worlds and a new game mode called Primitive + which included over 100+ engrams/items and a new world called Scorch.. and your going to whine, bitch, and moan cuz the company is not communicating back, or the fact the game is still in preview and wanted money so the company could strive on making more fixes, patches and content for the players who really enjoy the game.. are you fkn kidding me right now you selfish gaming douches.. if i was wildcard i would ban all the negative responses as they have busted their asses to provide a service that no other company has done so far for 30 dollars for the game and 19.99 for the dlc so far if this was activision, treyarch, or some other gaming company the game would have been out and you would have dealt with the product without the game changing due to preview feedback on top of that had to pay a season pass of 50.. so you paid half price so far and you gamers want to bitch and moan right? THEN DONT PLAY ARK YOU DUMBASSES .. rant over . ps i wont be paying attention to the feedback thanks ...

the argument wont change my mind as i bought the game and the dlc and happy with what has been paid for and what i have in content.. u dont? then to bad.. they need to get the money for compensation for the content in the game which only cost 50 and is more content then any game out there right now on the xbox or pc... anyone can say no its not but really it is..

Well I'm glad you're not working for Wildcard then. Banning people for negative reviews, discussion or criticisms of the DLC, regardless of what the circumstances of it's release are, is very very bad and if it dosen't border on, it crosses censorship. Wildcard banning people for speaking negatively against people who dislike the DLC is a bad move in PR.

I only have 2 wishes from Wildcard personally. 1, keep improving the core game & fixing bugs like dino disappearances & glitching. 2, continue supporting main game & Scorched Earth as you have been.

I look forward to the new creatures to come and hopefully some meaningful fixes.

Archived