Request for more communication

panteni87

This is an appeal from a fan of the game you guys are creating, towards the studio that keeps on disappointing me in almost every strategic choice they make. 
Please, be more open in your communication. A lot of the recent salt could have been avoided by clear communication. I have told this before (for months in other topics), and well, i don't expect anything from the studio anymore, but i see this as a last appeal to the gamer that must be inside of every developer. 
Please, be more clear in what content is going to be in patches, don't immediately set out a patch note for the next patch, it clearly just builds hype and creates disappointment. 
Consider crowdsourcing, but only if you guys have a more open communication. Trusts has fallen too much recently. And too many veterans have left the game. 
When there is big news (like a delay of the release date) be clear on the forums and reddits. Don't release that news on a news-platform that doesn't even come close in the reach of your average youtuber. 
Have a person that acts as a messenger to the bigger youtubers. Like that they could decide on bringing out "ark news". Don't rely on sketchy games media, rely on your fans to spread the news. 
But really, win back the trust of the community. At this point you can only do it by trusting the community more. 

Archived