Favourite servers disappear.

Hi. 

I've had issues with the servers disappearing. Over the last week I've joined a number of unofficial modded servers and when I log off and attempt to rejoin I can see them appear on the list for a limited time. For example I joined "ark moonshiners" last night and when I load the list this morning they have disappeared. Ive attempted to locate the server through the search bar but no go. I connacted them on their Discord and they say the server is still running today. Please help, it happens every time.

41 minutes ago, WCpromoteslaziness said:

Just the server owners taking them down theres like 99999999999 un official servers chances are you joined on of the millions that only show up now and then

hmmm It does seem strange that it happens every time I play on a server and the server owners for the latest one insists its still up. 

On 5/2/2024 at 10:17 AM, Albannach said:

Hi. 

I've had issues with the servers disappearing. Over the last week I've joined a number of unofficial modded servers and when I log off and attempt to rejoin I can see them appear on the list for a limited time. For example I joined "ark moonshiners" last night and when I load the list this morning they have disappeared. Ive attempted to locate the server through the search bar but no go. I connacted them on their Discord and they say the server is still running today. Please help, it happens every time.

HI. this happens every time Ark is updated with a new Patch note, occasionally it also happens when the Server in question performs a mod reset/update. The memory on "favorites" is lost all the time. This happens regularly even on Official Servers, we have no solution as users.