Are gigantoraptors bugged?

2 hours ago, alvartadius said:

I tamed several of these when they came out, but recently is impossible to tame one, with eggs, not traps, parent eating egg close to nest and baby will never dance. Parent is not in distress, so I am not sure what's wrong.

Are you playing on a Server with Mods active?

Because I encountered your problem on a private server with a Gigantoraptor that I was taming, after the second dance together there was a sudden attack that forced me to push the predator away, from that moment on it no longer danced with me either when the parent ate the eggs (of Dodorex) and the little one came and looked at me without doing anything. I tried again the next day and the same behavior, then I thought carefully and realized that when I managed to make him dance it was because I had distracted the parent with Ankylo eggs, while the subsequent attempts were with Mod eggs... In the Official Server I've never had a single problem when I play.

2 hours ago, parazight said:

Has this been happening a lot?  multiple creatures?  submit a bug report? 

I know that sometimes when you saddle up in the nest it will orientate your character, clip into the terrain, and sometimes eject you.

yes every time I try to tame one the same things happens. This is on official server with no mods.