installation problem

Hello, today I would like to present the problem that my friend has, namely, when he tries to install Ark Ascended, he is shown an "unsupported file system"
he have the game on Steam and have the same error with Ark Survival Evo
why? help is really important we really want to play together but we can't, we have tried millions of ways and nothing

edit: it's strange because ark doesn't work on epic and steam, maybe it's some file's fault? but he doesn't want to restore the computer to factory settings

Edited by malpa098

On 3/23/2024 at 8:29 AM, malpa098 said:

Hello, today I would like to present the problem that my friend has, namely, when he tries to install Ark Ascended, he is shown an "unsupported file system"
he have the game on Steam and have the same error with Ark Survival Evo
why? help is really important we really want to play together but we can't, we have tried millions of ways and nothing

edit: it's strange because ark doesn't work on epic and steam, maybe it's some file's fault? but he doesn't want to restore the computer to factory settings

You'll need to answer the obvious questions before anyone can offer an informed opinion:

1) What operating system is he using on his computer?

2) What file system is he using on his computer?

There will probably be more questions to follow, but those two need to be answered before anyone can offer you any useful information.