much needed island underwater resources update

Chaos93

Suggestion

So i ve been living in the ocean like most of the tribes that play pvp and they are not mega tribes. And you can immediately see a big problem with resources.
Why is the ocean full of oil and zero literally 0 metal nodes ? There should be metal nodes next to oil and really rich special underwater metal nodes at the lowest ocean levels like the ones in aberration since you have to fight tuso plesio mosa etc to farm underwater while wasting a scuba in extream cold.
Right now we have oil everywhere but noone and i mean noone really needs that you can have way more oil from killing basilosaurous or having tusoteuthis or dungbeetle.right now we have dunkleosteus to farm stone while moving super slow on the other hand everyone use anky and argi or quetzal to farm tones faster so why even make the dino ? Artifact caves have some metal but once you build in them the metal wont spawn anyway and only mega tribes build there anyway.
An other huge problem is pearls! there  used to be more, now a days you are getting deleted by antimesh most of the time trying to get a node you found after looking for so long.

Basically my suggestion is remove oil nodes most of them at least add metal nodes with more metal since its way harder to farm at the bottom of the ocean and add some rich special nodes to the maximum depths a nice touch would be adding some metal at the entrance of artifact caves not inside so it can actually spawn and most ppl can farm it. 

Upvote if you agree ty.

• Like 2

7 replies to this server topic

I agree with you, but also add more resources like: crystal, obsidian, gems, salt, sand, gas even element. ARK suvival acended still has several problems such as the concentration of resources in the mountains and snow biome, especially Whitesky Peak, the enormous dependence on metal and the little content of the sea. But I think I will develop those topics in another post.

yess this bro ..... the underwater metal isnt even worth unless ur gonna build in small to me as a solo and you cant even fit an ichty in the swamp one which is the one i wanted to build in not to mention you cant even safely fit the dunkelosteus or megalodons really in the small pearl so yea the island is kinda poop..... i also just noticed they patched some of the ratholes and they werent even op they had clear weaknesses and problems to them .....  it only viable for people building up first and getting to tek (big tribes) and then moving in because i refuse to mess with have a cryofridge with a gen and all that crap out in the open somewhere.... some maps do have udnerwater metal nodes... i know crystal isles does it has one good patch but all of these udnerwater spots require vaacum compartments.... 

The way wildcard thinks is super cringe to me and i hope i can find a game worthy enough to waste my time one day other than this piece of trash.... run by bafoons... they lucky i have a sad life and there arent any games worthy to play to me rn other than warhammer and i cant play it right now because my labtop does not enough ram so im gonna have to buy a new one if i want to play it .

not to mention the generator range even though its really good and i appreciate them taking away outlets its not big enough to just casually have a dunkelosteus outside of ur pearl you could probably get by with the metal if you were able to conveniently transfer and store some more dinos in ur pearl... i wanted to do water only but cant because id need a thylo im just not jumping around every and working my but off taming all of this crap just to get wiped by a mega or a cheater or some person who has all day long to soak me while im offline or whatever it may be .