PS5 Modded Non-Dedicated server crashing nonstop ever since 2/25/24's update.

Like three days ago, I had a modded non-dedicated server that had an extended host barrier. It was working perfectly fine. My friends could go about 800 meters away from me before they started teleporting, and with no issues from anyone. Plus, all the mods worked great. I had about 30 mods, with some notable mentions being the ferry mod, dwarven building and accessories, all of the current Ark additions mods, the Moro's duo mod, Draconis Glaucus, Visual Storage, and way more. ASA was working great before the 2/25/24's update. (February 25th 2024.) But after the most recent update, my game has been crashing constantly. I don't know if it's the mods I have installed, or if it is just Ark. I've tried everything I can think of. I've deleted and reinstalled the game, nothing. I've rebuilt the database on my system, nothing. I've tried uninstalling every mod and playing the server without any mods, nothing. And I've reinstalled mods in like batches of 5-7 and going into the server. Nothing. And I can't even delete the server because it flat out won't let me. Plus, the host barrier setting is gone. Completely gone. It was there 3 days ago, now the setting is flat out not there. I have a picture of it being there, went to exactly where it should be, and it seemed to be deleted in the update. Can someone please tell me what is going on? I love this game, and I have no idea what is going on. Something like this has never happened with me. Even when I played ASE for 7 years.