[Server] Anyone got a Suggested Official PVP Server on Xbox One?

TheRealSmalls

So we recently have been wiped for the third time on our server. Why? Because the Alpha was corrupt and despite our vast amounts of proof, they still seemed ignorant to the fact that they were in the wrong. (Long story short, we were defending against a raid and during that time they claimed our tribe members were killing them without reason yet had no proof while we did".

I get it is PVP. I and my friends love a good PVP server! We ourselves do enjoy a raid now and then and the whole idea of staying alert for more than just carnivoures. Honestly, though this is the third time we had been wiped. First time was by another server troll. The second and third were the Alpha. In case you are curious about the second one, it is because the "Giga was hungry." and hours of work were gone in seconds. We thought we cleared it up with the owner but nope.

However, we are searching for another official server and I have honestly no idea where to look. We just want to find a good PVP Official where the Alpha isn't corrupt. As a tribe, we mind our own business and usually try and help other newer tribes out. When we encounter an alpha we usually would just small talk and be on our way, occasionally helping out now and then. It is just annoying as hell when we finally build a decent base with decent tames and it gets destroyed in minutes by an Alpha because of what they "think." And as much as we would love to defend ourselves, a level 80 rex and some auto turrets does no damage to one of their offline wipes. 

So therefore I call upon you, fellow Ark Xbox Survivors, to help us out. All we ask is for a decent server with Alphas who will let us just play the game. Alpha's who won't wipe your base and then lie to us about why when we clearly have proof we had nothing to do with killing them. Anyone know of a place? Where we actually have a chance to build up a base? A chance to play the game. It's not like were the guy on a saber tooth chowing down on new players. We just want to play on a normal official server whether it be the center or the island and just play some Ark and not come online to hundreds of our tames being killed and our base being wiped for no reason. 

Hell, if you want to meet me first I will gladly talk to you so you can see who I am. Just ask for my GT.

So there you have it. Is such a server possible? Because I would love to know.

Archived