100% imprint pacifier still blinking red. can you please turn it back to grey

ughhhhh

Suggestion

4 replies to this server topic

18 hours ago, crixuss said:

i'm just hoping they fix the walking imprint sessions. i started walking the baby on one server and damn near walked into the next server just to get the god damn imprint. longest imprint walk session i had was 15 mins

for that we need to thank new path finding and server lags :)
just cryo-uncryo your dino till it changes what it wants for imprinting

5 hours ago, s0na said:

for that we need to thank new path finding and server lags :)
just cryo-uncryo your dino till it changes what it wants for imprinting

They should  turn off or reduce the need for walking imprint for dinosaurs. It's unrealistic to expect us to keep cryoing and retossing of dinos just to find out they want another walk. I usually hatch and raise a bunch of dinos at once, like 25 to 100. So, if a lot of them need walks, the cryosickness cooldown adds up. With the current setup, if 75% of my dinos from a batch of 25 need walks, it takes at least 90 minutes just for the cryosickness timer. And that doesn't even count the time to cryo and release them. Maybe they could change how cryosickness works, so dinosaurs only suffer a max of 5 minutes of torpor. because some dinosaurs, like carcharodontosaurs, can take a long time ( like 2+hrs) to wake up if you accidentally release them. Last time I did a batch of 60 carcharodontosaurs, it was a hassle. Not everyone plays on unofficial servers, and the issue isn't limited to PvE players.

i personally hate the generic response.. its literaly just a number setting in their files that they can turn down or even turn off until they can figure out a way to fix the damn thing. why keep it in there and put that burden on the player base?  something this simple shouldn't be justified or settled with some generic ingame fix ... its when its obviously not intended/broken