Ark Survival Ascended Clouds Please help

Hello all,

My clouds on ASA are just a white haze over the entire map instead of the regular volumetric clouds that would normally be seen. I've made sure r.VolumetricCloud is set to 1. But they don't show up. I've restored all settings, verified steam files, fully uninstalled/reinstalled, and rolled back nvidia driver update that took place last night to no avail. If anyone knows how to fix this or if it's a specific command please let me know.

Edited by MyGuyCloud
Grammar

Oh well that's kind of good to hear(as much as it sucks), nobody else on the server I play on was having this issue so thought it was just my game screwed. I run mixed high settings with clouds on and get anywhere from 45 to 70ish frames on 1440p. Runs smooth unless I'm near a huge base or something. Appreciate the replies

11 hours ago, zero064 said:

I'd consider that an improvement, since the first thing I do is turn them off when I start the game. They're always glitchy and my fps takes a big hit whenever I look at them.

The trouble is, the "invisible clouds" still affect the game with atmospheric effects (haze and lighting) and associated FPS slowdowns, until/unless you do use the console command to turn them off.