pve RBW PVE / 3X XP / 6X Harvest / 9X Taming / Crossplay

I have a massive issue we haven’t resolved couple days back my server crashed more than 5 times and my group I am in are say it happened to their server as well what are you going to do we have a bunch of missing animals and we have got any news from the wild card company or ark company what is going to be done to ensure that doesn’t happen again 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, trump2024 said:

I have a massive issue we haven’t resolved couple days back my server crashed more than 5 times and my group I am in are say it happened to their server as well what are you going to do we have a bunch of missing animals and we have got any news from the wild card company or ark company what is going to be done to ensure that doesn’t happen again 

And that has what to do with this person's server?

14 hours ago, gateau22 said:

Bonjours nous ne pouvons plus nous connecter à votre serveurs pouvez  vous nous dire pourquoi cela ne fonctionne pas merci 

Hé, nous attendons que les structures supplémentaires du mod Klinger soient mises à jour pour les consoles. Le serveur est en panne en ce moment en attendant le mod. https://discord.gg/feJpujBe

• Chevron changed the title to RBW PVE / 3X XP / 6X Harvest / 9X Taming / Crossplay