Common Name: Majunga

Species: Majungasaurus Crenatissimus

Time Period: Late Cretaceous

Diet: Carnivore

Temperament: Aggressive

Tamable: Yes

Rideable: Yes

Feces Size: Small

Wild: Majungasaurus Crenatissimus is one of the smallest carnivores on the island, being smaller than Carnotaurus. However, this doesn’t mean that Majungasaurus is any less dangerous than most other carnivores. Majungasaurus are highly aggressive to all creatures on the island, including members of their own species. While this is not common, Majungasaurus’ will fight other members of their species over carcasses or if one that is not the parent of children get to close. Unlike most theropod carnivores on the island, Majungasaurus’ will eat the remains of other Majungasaurus’ found dead or that they defeat.

Domesticated: Majungasaurus is a small tame, but a difficult one, as its high speed and resistance to narcotic effects can cause issues. Majungasaurus can be considered a very strong carnivore, for its size. Its stronger than Carnotaurus and Rugops, but still weaker than Spinosaurus and Rex. Majungasaurus is useful for tribes that can’t afford to feed dinosaurs often, as Majungasaurus does not eat much food. Some domesticated Majungasaurus' I've seen have gone over two days without requiring any food. The main issue with a tamed Majungasaurus is that they tend to be aggressive to untamed creatures they know they can beat in a fight. Fortunately Majungasaurus will usually only attack creatures in a close proximity and tend to return to their owners once the fight is over.

Known Information: While being small, Majungasaurus Crenatissimus tends to be dominant in the area it lives in. This is mainly attributed to it avoiding larger predators. Majungasaurus’ are best to avoid until a tribe has something capable of beating it. Majungasaurus has a single horn on Majungasaurus' head does not appear to be used for anything in particular, as its shape and size makes it too small for any purpose. Keratin can be harvested from the horn though, but not in large quantities.

(Just like with the Pliosaurus dossier I wrote earlier, a hand draw dossier will be released later this week, maybe today if I have the time)(Also, for any of you wondering about the mentioning of Rugops, refer to my Rugops Dossier)

Archived