Ark Survival Ascended, SOTF release

Mathrandil

On 12/21/2023 at 10:32 AM, Mathrandil said:

Hey guys, i've bought the game to play SOTF. I can't find any time when the game will be released. I can't find any adds for the game or anything. I'm having the feeling that, like the original SOTF, no one will be playing the new one. Does anyone of you guys know the release o'clock? Greetings Mathrandil

Its available now, and there is some activity, but you need to download two mods for it. One is 400mb and the other is a full 1.7 gb

DO NOT download it from the pop up menu while in the SOFT menu, this causes the 1.7gb to become a "broken file" problem. Instead, go to the MODS menu, and download it from there. The little bar at the top right of the screen will slowly fill, and after its done, it will say "Installed"

If you get a "Broken file" instead of "Installed" Just uninstall, and repeat the procedure as mentioned above.

On 12/24/2023 at 7:09 AM, wizard03 said:

Its available now, and there is some activity, but you need to download two mods for it. One is 400mb and the other is a full 1.7 gb

DO NOT download it from the pop up menu while in the SOFT menu, this causes the 1.7gb to become a "broken file" problem. Instead, go to the MODS menu, and download it from there. The little bar at the top right of the screen will slowly fill, and after its done, it will say "Installed"

If you get a "Broken file" instead of "Installed" Just uninstall, and repeat the procedure as mentioned above.

1,7 gb? To me it shows up as around 2,4 GB,while the other is like 100 mb (PS5)