Does AMD FSR 3 FG get you banned?

Aleister8299

Hi all, recently amd made their fsr 3 open source which means on GitHub you can download a couple files and get frame gen on pretty much any game even on a card like mine the 3050, I've tested this in Witcher 3 and cyberpunk with pretty impressive results such as Witcher 3 before ultra rt preset giving like 10 fps but now with fg and some dlss getting about 60 without too many issues same as cyberpunk being able to run path trace mode at 60 fps, all these on 1080p btw

Anyways now to the actual point of the post, as it says in the title will adding this to ASA get me banned from official? At the moment my PC can only just about run the low preset, with the fg should hopefully be able to take at least medium or even just being able to use the interactive foliage and water so that my rocks stop floating

Has anyone tested or knows 100%? Or if a mod sees this be able to confirm or at least help me get unbanned if I have to test myself and it doesn't work out :D

fyi not even sure if it will work with ark or work well as the file dev says only tested on cdpr games and no other information for ark is out there

Edited by Aleister8299

Well I ended up testing and battle eye straight up detects it and stops it from running unlike all the cheating software that other people use lol 

Without battle eye it works letting me use fg on my 3050 but it doesn't make too big of a difference unlike what I saw with Witcher 3 and cyberpunk still would be nice if they officially implement it which won't happen but yeah would be a little fps boost for those that actually need it 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...