Dedicated Server not showing in list after 32.19 client update

Fox1

I can no longer find my dedicated server after the 32.19 update. Looking at the Join screen, I notice that it's list 9999/10000+ Multiplayer Servers; so my guess is that I'm not in the subset list of loaded servers meaning the client can't find it.

Needless to say, that has prevented me and the family from playing. Bummer.

Am I correct as to the cause? Are other people experiencing this?

And as a work around, would copying the dedicated server saved game to my local saved game and running Non-Dedicated be possible? Looking over the files I noticed that the Non-dedicated has an additional file called LocalPlayer.arkprofile which indicates to me that I would like lose my character at least and the potential of other problems and/or inability to transfer it back has me hesitating. Anyone have any insights on this?

Same problem here. I wouldn't bother messing around with moving it to a non-dedi server. If it's a widespread problem (which it appears to be) there'll be a fix soon.

I tried connecting with the open command. It found my server, but rejected my password (which I know is correct). Not sure if that would've worked prior to 32.19.

Edited by zero064

1 hour ago, zero064 said:

Same problem here. I wouldn't bother messing around with moving it to a non-dedi server. If it's a widespread problem (which it appears to be) there'll be a fix soon.

I tried connecting with the open command. It found my server, but rejected my password (which I know is correct). Not sure if that would've worked prior to 32.19.

I'll take your good advice here and await the next game patch and see if they address it. I have other things to do in the meantime, Ark can go on the back burner for now.

On 12/12/2023 at 8:38 PM, zero064 said:

Got it working. Enter this console command when you're looking at the server list: Ark.UseServerList 0

It took a couple tries, but eventually it showed my server.

You are a godsend my dude.  I made an account just so I could comment and upvote this post.  I have spent hours and hours looking for why I couldn't find my server.  I went through the steps and watched different youtube videos on how to make a server 4 different times.  I had exhausted most other options, until I found your glorious post.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Now I can actually play this game properly.