Petition To Revert The Changes Made TO The Rhyniognatha

Moose292

Suggestion

The whole point of using the Rhynio was because the speed and omnidirectional movement since it does not have weight reduction with this nerf whats the point of using a bug since im flying at the same speed this needs to changed back right away even with the bugs speed without carrying tames i can move that fast with a PT

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 replies to this server topic

Yeah. 50% carry speed nerf was too much. Chain bolas exist and can be used against it. So why punish us players who use it to carry tames or players who play on PVE? There aren’t any cryopods yet so transporting land Dinos is still slow. resistance nerf to tek is fine and weight is ok. But I think the health loss was too much. losing 25% resistance on their resin armor was fine but 500 less base health? Too much. 

• Thanks 1

seriously! they just ruined the rhyniognatha! this was an awesome farming dino and they just made it the worse dino ever!

whats the point of even getting pregnant with this dino when it performs like crap!

is your goal to make farming with rhyniognatha the worse? are you trying to make PVP with rhyniognatha crap? guess what? you just did it wildcard!

if your trying to make changes to pvp then how about you just make it only slower when you pick up an enemy dino like you did with the skiff!

19 hours ago, TastyFlakes said:

They absolutely ruined the utility of a dino that's already somewhat difficult to procure and raise for PVE players because of a small group of players (PVP) I dont care about the health, I just need something to reduce the tedium of flying my farming dinos around. It takes 6 minutes and 11 seconds to fly an Argentavis from my base in the north to our main base. 12 minutes to fly up and back down. We have mods available now, just add a mod to PVP to balance them there. Revert the Rhynio for PVE.

Unfortunately, this is just another case in a long line of cases where PvP balance trumps PvE because they're not separate. In this case transport dinos are about to become pointless again with the re-introduction of Cryopods, so the Rhynio transport nerf for PvE will soon be immaterial. I suspect there will be a mod soon (or the current one updated) that reverts the changes just like there was one for the Speed nerf. 

They absolutely ruined the utility of a dino that's already somewhat difficult to procure and raise for PVE players because of a small group of players (PVP) I dont care about the health, I just need something to reduce the tedium of flying my farming dinos around. It takes 6 minutes and 11 seconds to fly an Argentavis from my base in the north to our main base. 12 minutes to fly up and back down. We have mods available now, just add a mod to PVP to balance them there. Revert the Rhynio for PVE.