Moving ASA Server to ASA Singleplayer world.

Velenon

Anyone had any luck with this?

I've tried a few times and I just get game crashes constantly trying to load into the singleplayer.

I've done it everyway including changing my server player data to LocalPlayer.ARKprofile etc

I've tried just moving the saved world not including my character as well.

Alot of the crashes have to do with shaders somehow but they seem to be different everytime, I've had 1 crash say that there were multiple copies of the dodo character blueprint BP_C I think it was.

Has anyone managed to transfer a dedicated server save over to singleplayer on ASA?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, what's the reason you're moving to single player? I think singleplayer has more issues then using a dedicated server.  I mean you can locally host a dedicated server for yourself. For free. I made a game server manager for that.

Also, could it be that your save files got corrupted? I see a lot of people posting about that.

• Facepalm 1

If it was corrupted then I wouldn't have been able to start it on the server and join it.... So no it's not...

The reason, because i want to do that like the first guy on this topic.

I already have my own dedicated, no need your advertise here.

Thanks a lot

Besides, while you are here, did you test what we are trying to do or was it just to advertise?? 🤣

Cya

Edited by F3n3K

You clearly do not understand how corruption works, as it can be that only a part of the file gets corrupted like a single line. So that might not cause instantly an issue.

If the OP of this topic has nothing against a dedicated server, I suggested him a solution which has automated backups. So in case something corrupts which a lot of people have issue with, he can restore with a few clicks.

How do you expect me to test his exact error and debug? It doesn't make sense. I don't have the exact files, nor would I spent hours trying to figure it out for some internet points.

I was just trying to provide a viable solution, and it just so happens that I decided to spend many hours and code it up. And since it's free. I don't see why you even hate here.

Good for you on owning a dedicated server, but the tool I suggested is not a dedicated server, but it's a tool that helps to manage local (your own pc) existing and new dedicated servers for ark.