The single greatest quality of life improvement the game could make right now

crixuss

Suggestion

Tribal imprinting. allow tribemates to help contribute to the imprinting process. if a member of the  tribe can ride your 100% giga out and die on it then the tribe should be able to help replace that 100% imprint. its either this or completely revamp the entire imprinting system its the single worst mechanic in the game.

if the metal i farm can be used by the entire tribe, then why wouldn't everyone be able to help contribute to the imprint?

if the meat i farm can be used to feed the tribes creatures then so should the imprint on creatures. 

the number of times people have literally asked me to sign into their personal steam account to do imprints is overwhelming. you'd think as a game developer you'd want to limit the amount of toxicity in one community. its bad enough you allow multiple characters across all servers increasing the ability for tribes to get insided but now you openly allow people to swap and risk their account just to apply an imprint... i just don't see the god damn difference why not cut out all the bullpoop and just open tribal imprinting ? 

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet