BAT file to launch all maps

DeltaBoss

Does anybody know how to properly write a .bat file to run the startup .bat file for each map only after the previous one has started? Everything I've tried starts them all at the same time or within seconds of the previous one. Just trying to find a way to run 1 file and then each map runs once the previous has fully started.

Putting it all in one bat file and have the script watch the each server and restart them if they crash sounds quite complicated. It's probably doable though.

I'd just use a batch for each server to be honest. Alternatively you can then make a batch next to all your server start batches that launches them all in sequence.

Here's my start up batch for ASA:

On 11/11/2023 at 3:22 AM, DeltaBoss said:

Does anybody know how to properly write a .bat file to run the startup .bat file for each map only after the previous one has started? Everything I've tried starts them all at the same time or within seconds of the previous one. Just trying to find a way to run 1 file and then each map runs once the previous has fully started.

How about sending an RCON command "admincheat listplayers".   If the server responds, then you can probably start up the next map.
You might need to include a timeout, just in case a map has a problem that prevents it from starting up.