help Everything got duped what should I do.

Pizzaking44553344

I lost everything in a boss fight but before everything got duped by mistake, it was still there I have it in a box. should I get rid of it or keep it and fight the bosses with them is it cheating if I do. What should I do get rid of them or keep them and go do the boss fights. I have had all of these objects before so would it or should I do something else. save time. Thank you.

59 minutes ago, Pizzaking44553344 said:

I lost everything in a boss fight but before everything got duped by mistake, it was still there I have it in a box. should I get rid of it or keep it and fight the bosses with them is it cheating if I do. What should I do get rid of them or keep them and go do the boss fights. I have had all of these objects before so would it or should I do something else. save time. Thank you.

If you are on an Official server, then using duped items is a banable offense. Having said that, the Official network for ASE is going to disappear very soon, so I doubt that WildCard or anyone else cares. It's up to you whether you want to risk it.

If you're on an Unofficial server then it all depends on who owns the server and whether they care, you would need to talk to the server owner/administrator.

If this is on a private server that you own, or if it's on single-player, then it doesn't matter at all.