does anyone think that leeches should be tamable

beop

18 hours ago, beop said:

think how cool it would be to have a leech cure you of diseases like medieval times. or you could use it to get blood pack on PvP. you should be able to tame em with fish baskets

They ARE obtainable with fishbaskets...

Bloodpacks are aquired with insane quantities with the Desmodus. Shouldnt make much sense though to use them because it could be any creatures blood and using any creatures blood to pump up your own bloodlevels wouldnt really work well IRL. Though, even using others Bobs blood could give huge health risks. So maybe all Bobs and even all creatures in the Ark share the same bloodtype... IDK how to react to this...

But:

I agree that disseased leeches could be tamed/aquired to make infectious arrows or bullets or whatever. Make a leech farm to get the poisons stacking...

3 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

They ARE obtainable with fishbaskets...

Bloodpacks are aquired with insane quantities with the Desmodus. Shouldnt make much sense though to use them because it could be any creatures blood and using any creatures blood to pump up your own bloodlevels wouldnt really work well IRL. Though, even using others Bobs blood could give huge health risks. So maybe all Bobs and even all creatures in the Ark share the same bloodtype... IDK how to react to this...

But:

I agree that disseased leeches could be tamed/aquired to make infectious arrows or bullets or whatever. Make a leech farm to get the poisons stacking...

I was wondering if you could with the fish basket. I've tamed fish, but kinda assumed you could with leeches as well. I've never been able to keep the fish alive though. 😄