Advanced Stoooof

TankinTBone

Suggestion

Maybe one day if this games lasts long enough you could buy expensive player AI to defend your base maybe when your offline, they couldn't be too good obviously, but enough to put raiders on edge a little bit if they had half a brain to try to snipe the soaker ride or flyers. If this became a thing online raiding would need a little buff especially since no one really online raids and when they do its usually a disadvantage because numbers matter a lot . This is just a idea .... this would make bigger tribes un raidable though depending on the ai skill unless they were only offline in which they would be the assistance for tribes with offline timers. This is advanced stoooof. If they were garbage brain dead AI though don't even bother. This is half troll half serious so don't take it too seriously i don't feel like arguing against another babying becuase they r just in a big tribe and dont have to worry about stuff no offense to some of you people. 

1 reply to this server topic

Maybe they should make mini tribes 1 to 3 and solo maybe for official since small tribes is not small tribe friendly and they cant do what the big tribes do without abusing some part of the game ... The game definitely needs dimmed down a little bit this game on official is for no lifes like me atm, you could say do unofficial, but there isnt a sense of reward there also even if you survive you wipe in a month anyways and for me thats not very nice on the brain when you work hard for something for it to get destroyed in a month it sounds like the end of a abusive relationship.