Suggestion

Dossier

Wild
As if this place couldn't get any worse today i have discovered a new species - Lythronax interemptor, a very large and powerful therapod roaming the wastes

These predators are fierce, larger than the likes of a Rex or Spino, but smaller than a Giga and Carchar, these beasts live up to the title of Gore King, covered in Spikes makes them lethal both Defensively and Offensively, pair that with their razor sharp teeth they use to rip apart and bleed out prey or use its body spikes to ram into the target stabbing them

I've also observed the creatures going into a frenzied state when attacking and consuming the element ridden corrupted creatures where their veins glow a bright red and their eyes turn a pale white, understandably it causes nearby creatures to fear for their life causing a sort of "fear aura" around itself
While very rare I have also encountered few larger variants that are more infused with Element much like the other creatures adapted to survive element infusion, although not controlled they are in a permanent state of frenzy and are far more dangerous, they primarily arrive around the Orbital Drops drawn by the corpses of the corrupted creatures although they can be found very rarely in the wild.

Tamed

If you can manage to tame one of these ferocious creatures then you'll have the perfect creature for harvesting flesh and limbs, they can gather twice as much parts with ease compared to normal creatures and that doesnt stop at flesh as it makes them excellent for stripping the element from the corruption ridden creatures in the waste

It's also been observed that when in their element frenzy they also cause a sort of "fear aura" that slowly begins to induce fear into surrounding creatures, making them excellent for scaring off or hunting creatures

Also thanks to the Spikes adorning this beast it not only makes fighting your Lythro difficult but it also provides its Rider protection as well as deterring the likes of smaller creatures from attacking the rider

I've also seen this beast fight off a Giga, normally its razor sharp teeth would tear apart anything however the spikes protected it from the Gigas razer sharp teeth

first of all big thanks to Narutomaki for making this art for me, please go check out his Deviantart

so what can you expect? Well let's talk what they are capable of more in depth and what uses you could have with them

1. They are very useful at gathering from Creatures, sure meat gathering is something that applies to alot of creatures but something that isn't is doubling Creature Trophies, this will help gather the required tributes for Bosses much faster and it not only applies to Normal and Alpha drops but Boss trophies as well making it much easier to beat Extinction since you'll have the backup trophies for either retries or for the next level of the King Titan fight and the spikes will keep pesky creatures like Icthyornis, Pegos and Microraptors away

2. And that also means they can be brought into Boss Arenas unlike the Giga and Carcha and will be a powerful new addition to any army looking to take the bosses and their frenzy mode will keep minions away

Also I want to talk about its moveset, it will have a bite attack

A Tackle attack

And it can grab ahold of creatures similar to a Kentro with its bite and shake them around, the player holds the bite button in order to use this attack

All of these abilities inflict bleed and of course the creature has reflective damage to physical attacks thanks to its spikes dealing damage back to its attacker

20230901_191712.jpg

Edited by Scribelordd

4 replies to this server topic