living turret tower (DOSSIER!!!) Introducing Dreadnoughtus, the Terrestrial Battleship!

YOOOOOOOO! Okay, the design alone looks absolutely insane. Also, compliments to the art--I adore how the neck and face almost look like some sort of bioluminescent fish jumping from a wave, it just makes the whole thing more ethereal. (I'd definitely love to see the colors this guy could get!) Making a sauropod into a titan killer would be awesome and I really appreciate how you've tried to balance it out with having a demanding taming/care process. I agree that it would give the creature more personality and life, but I can see the devs also forgoing that and making its mechanics similar to the titanosaur, unfortunately. Regardless, the idea is a lot of fun. You've got my vote!

I myself loves sauropods, and have always loved diplodocus, but inside this submission OT says nothing about how it uses element. Like it says in a picture element and no element. What does that mean? Maybe you could use it for an attack or a buff or maybe a better cannonball and it gets this element from element veins. Maybe it could be used for something. 

Apart from that love the submission this and shockals sauroposeidon are at the tipping top of my list.

Where's the cameras? Where are they?! I made a dossier and an entire kit that had to do with the bigger the creature, the more damage it does. It was also for another giant sauropod. (I'm not hating on this creature, just a little freaked out). The only main difference from mine to yours is quality of art and the fact that it's like a titanosaur that you can keep.

Ehh, this creature sounds like a massive pain in the neck. Given how many players do pve or at least aren't alpha tribes, it seems like this dino would really only have appeal to a small portion of players, especially because of how high maintenance it is. 

Obviously a lot of people here like it, but I don't see this critter winning in the finals. That's when casual players start voting and they are unlikely to want something that is high maintenance. Usually pve players want creatures that reduce their day to day workload rather than dramatically increase it for little benefit. Titans are rather easily handled with Gigas. Carchars make many missions with large waves of enemies a breeze. 

A monster like this would just make alpha tribes more unstoppable with access to breedable, mutatable, titanosaurs. 

The high maintenance makes them a huge pain for small tribes, but changes little for the mega tribes. Overall, sounds almost useless for pve, and really only useful in pvp for making the power gap even wider. 

47 minutes ago, xenodork said:

Ehh, this creature sounds like a massive pain in the neck. Given how many players do pve or at least aren't alpha tribes, it seems like this dino would really only have appeal to a small portion of players, especially because of how high maintenance it is. 

Obviously a lot of people here like it, but I don't see this critter winning in the finals. That's when casual players start voting and they are unlikely to want something that is high maintenance. Usually pve players want creatures that reduce their day to day workload rather than dramatically increase it for little benefit. Titans are rather easily handled with Gigas. Carchars make many missions with large waves of enemies a breeze. 

A monster like this would just make alpha tribes more unstoppable with access to breedable, mutatable, titanosaurs. 

The high maintenance makes them a huge pain for small tribes, but changes little for the mega tribes. Overall, sounds almost useless for pve, and really only useful in pvp for making the power gap even wider. 

I've already clarified that this creature isn't EXTREMELY high maintenance. You only need to attend to its needs every couple of hours as long as you are online. You have time to do other things and you don't need to be stressing over the Dread's rage. As for PvE, it's meant to be primarily used for OSDs, Element Veins, and Titan fights, and other types of missions such as the ones in the Genesis maps. I'm not going to argue that it isn't more PvP oriented, but it has its applications in PvE that player's will find utility in.

• Thanks 1

• DynastyOfDragons changed the title to (DOSSIER!!!) Introducing Dreadnoughtus, the Terrestrial Battleship!