Carcharadontosaurus Dossier

Marksman338

I know the drawing isn't that great and that theirs already a mod with a dossier featuring Carcharadontosaurus, but I decided to make my own for fun since I want to see it in the actual game. Also, pardon the bad hand writing. I have poor penmanship. The dossier word from word is typed below.

XvoHYdY.jpg

Common Name: Carcharodon

Species: Carcharadontosauridae Iguidensis

Time Period: Mid-Cretaceous

Diet: Carnivore

Temperament: Aggressive

Tamable: Yes

Rideable: Yes

Feces Size: Large

Wild: Carcharodontosaurus is one of the largest predators on the island, being debatably larger than Giganotosaurus. I’ve only seen two other carnivores challenge the Carcharadon, Spinosaurus and Sarcosuchus. Carcharodontosaurus hunts by ambushing its prey, usually Ouranosaurus and other smaller herbivores, but can fight larger ones if necessary. Male Carcharodons tend to fight each other the over rights to hunting grounds.

Domesticated: Carcharadontosaurus is rather difficult to tame, but is well worth it as a primal hunter. With its massive size, lethal bite, and high stamina, Carcharadontosaurus is perfect for tribes that rely on big-game hunting for food. Carcharadon’s serrated teeth are perfect for acquiring large quantities of raw and prime meats, as the teeth cut flesh cleanly. It also makes for very good protection, as most other carnivores would not dare to fight the Carcharadontosaurus.

Known Information: Carcharadontosaurus is a close relative of the Allosaurus and a distant relative of the Giganotosaurus. Carcharadon’s sprinting duration comes from an air sack which makes sure that oxygen rich air is constantly flowing through its lungs. While Carcharadontosaurus is strong, the majority of its lethality is caused by its serrated teeth, which are similar to that of a shark. The name Carcharadontosaurus in fact means “Shark Toothed Lizard”. While Carcharadons are strong, their main disadvantage is their relatively weak skull. Carcharadon skulls have several points of high stress, the reverse of its cousin Allosaurus. While fighting a Carcharadontosaurus is highly dangerous and against recommendations, the best place to aim to hit is its head, as its weak skull makes it easier to fight, but it’s massive size makes this difficult for most creatures.

• 1 month later...

Archived