Some species that have never been suggested New species!

Matteu

Suggestion

here are all the cool species i found that have never been used before on the creature votes. i thought about using these guys but ended up settling on other animals to submit myself, but i do think someone else could probably make some really good abilities for these animals. due to maximum file size ill be commenting the others. If anyone else has some cool creatures feel free to send those and to use any of these.

Update: Due to all of the attention this is getting i have decided to keep adding more species when i find them. when i get bored i start looking through a group of animals and looking for creatures i want to submit myself and just to learn about new animals. so to be as unbiased as possible i will upload any animals i find that meet 2 criteria. 1 it has to be different from any animals we already have in the game or that have been in the top 2 pages so far,  like alcovasaurus which has way longer tail spikes than any other stegosaur. it would be futile to send 10 unkown species of big cat even though there have been plenty of big cats suggested already. and 2 there has to be something special about it otherwise i could send every extinct rodent species and that wouldnt really be interesting. like visually or behaviourally

Update 2: 3k views wow tnx everyone for your participation especially the other people submitting animals here. From now on I will send creatures that have been uploaded before but didn't get more than 10 votes and don't have any art yet. Or more votes if they haven't been used in a long time like half a year for example.

plesiosiro.png.e894308e53a64d12df2459fc717ffb51.png

plesiosiro

Edited by Matteu

andrias matthewi the biggest salamander ever it is very closely related to living giant salamanders

Andrias matthewi - Wikipedia

Chinese Giant Salamander | San Diego Zoo Animals & Plants

yaksha peretti a amphibian that had a tongue like a chameleon

Species from a Lost World : Yaksha perettii | Dr. A. Peretti - YouTube

splendid poison frog i think this could be an interesting one since tribes used to poison their spears with these frogs. it could also be the smallest tameable shoulder pet in the game and maybe poison people by stealthily clinging on to them.

Oophaga speciosa - Splendid poison frog - Marcos Guerra — Google Arts &  Culture

Toxodon

Toxodon – one of the strangest animals | DinoAnimals.com

Neolicaphrium this animal had similar hooves to horses due to convergent evolution

Neolicaphrium lives by Zimices on DeviantArt

Ramoceros these pronghorn relatives always had one antler bigger than the other. some had the small one right and others left

ramoceros – Nix Illustration

tsaidamotherium in this animal one of the horns evolved into a dome while the other remained smaller meaning the dome is not in the center of the head

Tsaidamotherium – Nix Illustration

Tsaidamotherium

hoffstetterius a toxodon unicorn basically. but since elasmotherium didnt have a horn but likely a bump similar to pachyrhinosaurus this could fit that role. also its not even an anctual hoofed animal its from a completely unrelated group of south american animals

Hoffstetterius - Wikipedia

lophialetes a deer like tapir

Lophialetes expeditus

coryphodon

One for the Beasts

Thylocephalonyx a dome headed calicothererium relative

TIL about Tylocephalonyx, a Chalicothere with a dome-shaped skull from the  Miocene. Researchers speculate that it may have used its domed head in the  same way as the Pachycephalosaurs. : r/Naturewasmetal

Edited by Matteu

triopticus a dome headed reptile

WTF Triassic?? — Triopticus primus

Rechnisaurus

Rechnisaurus – Nix Illustration

Rechnisaurus cristarhynchus by DrawingDinosaurs on DeviantArt

Perplexisaurus a synapsid otter basically

Perplexisaurus - Wikipedia

Перплексизавр - Perplexisaurus foveatus: первичные данные

ancistronychus a burrowing drepanosaur

Ancistronychus – Nix Illustration

Smilesaurus

Smilesaurus – Nix Illustration

Alexander James - Smilesaurus ferox head bust

ceratosuchus a horned croc

Ceratosuchus – Nix Illustration

Anomalochelys a tortoise with spikes for ramming

The Evolution of Life on Earth on Tumblr

Joschua Knüppe on X: "Highlights from todays and yesterdays #paleostream!  Eomyctophum, Ursulinacaris, Hecxaprotodon and Anomalochelys #paleoart #art  #sciart #animals https://t.co/jkZLmSGtAi" / X

Barbaturex although this one has been suggested as a normal iguana it would have looked very similar to a spiny tailed lizard(spiny tailed lizards are closely related to iguanas) added a foto of a living spiny tailed lizard

barb.png.1f79588e9b5a246a582d92e6124e7275.png

Ornate Uromastyx - Georgia Aquarium

Lapitiguana the giant iguana

Lapitiguana - Wikipedia

bunostegos

Pre-reptile may be earliest known to walk upright on all fours | News from  Brown

ursactis

Species New to Science: [Paleontology • 2023] Ursactis comosa • First  Record of Growth Patterns in A Cambrian Annelid

nipponites

nipponites – Nix Illustration

torquirhynchia a assymetrical clam honestly this thing looks like it could be a living bear trap

torquirhynchia – Nix Illustration

Gryphaea

gryphaea – Nix Illustration

spinyplatyceras

spinyplatyceras – Nix Illustration

sokkaejaecystis i could see this swimming through the space biome on genesis

sokkaejaecystis – Nix Illustration

wiwaxia

Wiwaxia corrugata model from Paleozoo Evolutionary Models

dannychaeta

Species New to Science: [Paleontology • 2020] Dannychaeta tucolus • A  Cambrian Crown Annelid Reconciles Phylogenomics and the Fossil Record

fasciculus vesanus this would have been the most colourfull comb jellyfish to ever exist with its many comb rows

Fasciculus vesanus - The Burgess Shale

sollasina cthulhu i could also see this spawning in the space biome or it could be a sea creature and drag itself onto land with it's many tentacles like a lovecraftian horror, keeping the top ones free to slap opponents on all sides.

Sollasina Cthulhu: Monstrous 430 Million-Year-Old Sea Cucumber Discovered

Edited by Matteu
  • Like 1

Ensidelphis a dolphin with a permanently horizontally bent snout. Maybe these could spin in the direction of their snout and create a whirlpool and with dolphins being pack animals and not to big you could have them form a formation behind you on the activation of the ability and spin with you making an even bigger whirlpool. Btw if it wasn't obvious feel free to use or adjust any of the abilities me and some others here suggested that counts for other animals to.

ensidelphis – Nix Illustration

Ensidelphis – Nix Illustration

furcacetus this one had a veryical bend in its mouth

Furcacetus – Nix Illustration

inermorostrum a suction feeding dolphin

Paleo Profile: The Strange, Defenseless Snout - Scientific American Blog  Network

Globicetus so the males of this species appeared to have a big bony dome on their head.... head bumping dolphins just became possible

Globicetus – Nix Illustration

llanocetus a relative of baleen whales with teeth made for shearing flesh

Llanocetus denticrenatus | Time Period & Facts | Britannica

Edited by Matteu

campsicnemus mirabilis a wingless long legged fly these flies are predators. i think this is the perfect amount of weird

campsicnemus – Nix Illustration

oregramma an ancestor to butterflies it had a body similar to damselflies

oregramma – Nix Illustration

Archaea paradoxa an assasin spider assasin spiders have a neck like structure making them unique amongst spiders they also hunt other spiders and they have giant mandibles

Archaea (spider) - Wikipedia