Deinocheirus - Wikipedia

Common name : Deinocheirus 

Species : Deinocheirus paludosusgrandisanas 

Time : Late Cretaceous 

Diet : hervibore 

Temperament : neutral 

1307142889_.png.9f5161670e74353ea2b250de9c168f9a.png

Wild 

This creature might look like a hybrid between spinosaurus and Therizinosaurus caused by Ark but htat's not true. Despite of the dull looking face, deinocheirus is a powerful defender guarding the certain area. If you just approach them roaming around the shallow water, you'll face the same fate of those rokkie predators dared to challenge them.

Tamed 

If you succeed to tame a Deinocheirus, It will be a perfect companion through your adventure with tremendous help for survival. Their hard and thick claws will dedicate to your tribe's development by getting diverse resources efficiently. Also as in wild, the Deinocheirus's territorial behavior will help you smash your enemies fast by protecting your ally's base.

You gonna use the Deinocheirus's characteristic if you want to tame one. They urge to kill the very first thing trespassing their territory more than others so you're gonna need a decoy to distract them from knocking them down. According to the people with experiences, they tend to be more hare to deal with in their territory so I recomand you to lure them out of there before taming.

The goal of idea

First reason is want to see Deinocheirus in ark. Even before I heard that Deinocheirus added to Ark additions mod, I want to see it in ark like another dinosaur game.

Second reason is the mod is mod. Some people think if you want to see mod creature, can say just install mod. Also ASA will support cross platforms and we will be able to enjoy mods in Epic and Console. But someone may not be able to enjoy mods for reasons such as disk volume or spec(also, not sure cross platform added in ASA cuz studio wildcard's moves make me incredible.)

Last reason is more species in ark. Everyone knows more diverse creature makes more option and fun when you have in the same situation. For example, if we want bleeding dino, we can choose deino, carno, thyla, allos. But almost case, our option is limited and use high teir carnivore creature,  so if deinocheirus added, our choice are increased.

Ability

1. LMB

basic attack use front legs(1 time 2 hit. ignore armor fixed rate like therizino)

2. RMB

Deinocheirus charges energy shortly and strike enemy strongly. this attack make stunned(cant act anything).

3. C

Deinocheirus spread arms and body. This act make deinocheirus is more bigger and makes fear under deinocheirus's size creature.

4. Ctrl

When press Ctrl buttom, you can set region(center is deinocheirus and make circle.) In this region, Deinocheirus get 'Gaurdian' buff, this buff make increase attack damage 30%, decreased received damage 40%, increase patience 50%.

5. Special ability

Deinocheirus can harvest several resource high efficiency and possible enhance like moschops. (Deinocheirus's thick claws make possible harvest these resources.)

list of resource

Obsidian

Organic polymer

meat(all kind)

black pearl

Slica pearl

Crystal 

How to tame

you can get aggro to use scapegoat put them in wild Deinocheirus's region. This situation make Deinocheirus ignore everything before remove intruder and you can stuuned safely.

Also, wild deinocheirus have 'Gaurdian' buff in their region, so recommand lure it and make it get out of it's region.

Sorry for my poor english(I'm not native english) and artworks(I'm newbie digital art work. more art work is exist but file size make cant upload).

4 replies to this server topic