1 hour ago, LogicBoss777 said:

I really like the idea but I think it would be better in gen 1. It would be my third vote and I hope it gets into the game... Just not my top vote for the centre. Good job though!

It was originally made for Gen 1 I threw it into the vote since I saw people wanted an Aquatic really badly. I plan to have an actual dossier for Gen 1 though. 

In my opinion, he is much inferior to the Giant Lobster, Saivodus of course can heal, scare away, grab creatures and strengthen allies, but he cannot walk on the ground and crawl along a vertical surface, besides, both have the same ability, but with the difference that the first can enhance the effect if you cling.

4 hours ago, CODEX229 said:

In my opinion, he is much inferior to the Giant Lobster, Saivodus of course can heal, scare away, grab creatures and strengthen allies, but he cannot walk on the ground and crawl along a vertical surface, besides, both have the same ability, but with the difference that the first can enhance the effect if you cling.

That's a fair comparison, I personally disagree. They only share being medics and can grab things, Saivodus mass buffs and mass heals while lobster makes a single target not take damage. Saivodus also has an entire mechanic about thrashing into the target along with using grabbed targets as projectiles or maul them with a bite. They both do different things just share common ground on grabbing and healing. Also I want the water to be expanded I would like a full aquatic in the game. We already have owl and Daedon for land having another healer as option for land is not really needed in my opinion. As I said in my post this submission was made for Gen 1 in mind were I think you'd use Saivodus for the Ocean missions and boss fight. 

Edited by SappyDaisy42840