Uploaded Survivor disappeared

HzyShdOfWntr

Please help. I accidentally uploaded my survivor instead of my dino on Crystal Isles and now cannot figure out how to get my survivor back. And the new survivor I was promoted to make cannot access any of my dinos or other things. What can I do to get my original survivor back?

Edited by HzyShdOfWntr

IF its in the cloud, then instead of creating a new char, you should have clicked download character instead of making a new one.

It would still be in the cloud, but you can't move off this stupid new one you made.  You need to now go to a server that you can download your character to.  A good server would be genesisone or genesis2 as both are easy to get to a place to leave the server.  

Then you have to go back to the original server, and move that new character off.  Then you go back to your original characters server location, and then transfer them back to your original server.

If you just go and overwrite your new character by downloading straight away back, you might do more damage than you want to deal with afterwards.  Follow the directions above and don't try and find a faster route, it *could end badly.

Edited by GrumpyBear

@LegendBrightscales

It can happen because of server saves and crashes.  If the server crashes shortly after you arrive to a server,  it can roll back to a point that the character wasn’t on the server for.

the new system they put in place sort of catches those moments but if it restores the character because of that,  you will know because your character is now neked when it was clothed before.

it doesn’t restore characters 💯 of the time but it does catch most of the problems.

Edited by GrumpyBear