Sudden death in Tek Cave

PalArk

Hello. I have a problem in the Island´s Tek Cave. I play in Single Player and once I reach the end of the cave and pass the gel door that gives access to the cold zone, when I advance in this cold zone the system suddenly kills me. Both I and the mount I ride die

I did the whole cave reaching that area within the time frame. I think there was little left to meet the 60 minutes but it was still on time. I had already driven my 18 therizinos and my Yuty into the cold zone and when trying to go to the teleportation zone I just died. Without receiving an attack, or health problems due to cold or heat. My health was complete.

I've force quit and tried from the last autosave a couple of times. Then I used creative mode to get out of the Cave and try again. Same result in the same area.

I have read that other platforms have had similar problems and that they attribute it to the map mesh, or something like that

Any solution? Has anyone had the same problem? Has anyone passed Tek cave in single player without this problem?

Thanks in advance

I just got killed the same way in what I’m now calling the death mesh. I tried to go into a mesh hole base location I saw on YouTube and died instantly. I lost my 223 lvl Tropical wyvern that was in my inventory along with all of my stuff that just vanished. I didn’t even get a green beam indicator.😡

Edited by Eowyn14