LYCANINE SELACHIMORPHA

RaiderRollo

Suggestion

The creature I have in mind is completely made up, LYCANINE SELACHIMORPHA (LIE-K-9) the ideas I've had is a slightly larger then survivor wolf headed seal creature with swords fish sail and two front fins. I imagined a creature that was opportunistic and extremely fast. That smelled out killed and carried dinos similar to the carcha but with a regular taming like the otter. The Lycanine would be without a saddle and able to slowly hop on land without an oxygen state. One issue I've heard and experienced is the fear of the sneaky jelly fish dismounting and killing you and your mount. Though mods have given us creatures to fix this I thought an amazing vanilla creature would really make the oceans of the ark a bit more enjoyable. When the Lycanine gets shocked it's sail will immediately shoot up and launch the rider vertical while the Lycanine shoots electricity through its spiked and gets enraged with a damage buff without the stun. The electricity would enrage the lycanine similar to the giga as in if you are to close it could turn on you, "shocking". The design of the Lycanine is also designed to be similar to the sword fish with the idea if it keeling its incredible speed being one if the fastest water creatures. I also really enjoy dinos with the ability to sleep so I imagined the lycanine being very "sleepy" during the day and falling on its back to enjoy the days sun. Though you could wake it though it's not built for land and will slowly try and hop around. I really hope everyone likes this creature and I am aware u missed all the creature submissions but I do hope to see this creature on the ark

Small fiel lycanine.jpg

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

·         One thread per creature

·         If someone has already made a thread with your creature suggestion, feel free to upvote the thread and post your own ideas and thoughts into that existing thread

·         In the event of multiple threads of a similar creature, threads will be merged with priority given to the oldest submission in the creature submission period

·         Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)

·         Supplemental information (wiki links, images, art) is preferred.