With the exception of the giant flightless owl, this one is my probably favorite. If only true alien creatures would have been allowed for this vote in particular, I would have created a scary alien creature myself. I hope the Yingi gets up there once the top ten are chosen, very inspiring concept and super fitting for the atmosphere on Aberration. 👍

7 hours ago, 8illIon said:

With the exception of the giant flightless owl, this one is my probably favorite. If only true alien creatures would have been allowed for this vote in particular, I would have created a scary alien creature myself. I hope the Yingi gets up there once the top ten are chosen, very inspiring concept and super fitting for the atmosphere on Aberration. 👍

yeah I do find it odd Wildcard is sticking to real world creatures, Each DLC gets more and more fantastical and out of this world with it's creatures, like the only Story map that keeps to real world creatures is the Island, if they do another set of creature voting for each map they should absolutely scrap the just real world creatures and let our imaginations run wild

Also thankyou for the kind words, despite the yingi being a real world creature we played heavily into the Alien/Terrifying theme that Aberration is

• Like 1

"yeah I do find it odd Wildcard is sticking to real world creatures, Each DLC gets more and more fantastical and out of this world with it's creatures, like the only Story map that keeps to real world creatures is the Island, if they do another set of creature voting for each map they should absolutely scrap the just real world creatures and let our imaginations run wild

Also thankyou for the kind words, despite the yingi being a real world creature we played heavily into the Alien/Terrifying theme that Aberration is"

(I am not sure how you reply to replies, so I'll just post it like that lol)

I completely agree with you there, I was actually really hyped they would allow people to go truly wild on the next creature submissions - but then again I can understand why WC would choose to go a more prehistorical route since a large amount of people complained about Ark becoming too "fantastical". But then again... it's just a fun little game with creative designs, there's dragons, griffins, aliens... so why not more aliens, haha. To my knowledge Ark 2 is supposed to take place on an alien planet anyway with alien creatures (and dinosaurs for some reason, because Ark I guess).

And no problem! Yingi was the first one for my top ten vote. 💙