6 hours ago, f3tz3np3lz said:

Oh no, if this terrible thing makes it's way to ark... i could never play that map ever again 😢

I understand not everyone is a fan of spiders but if it does win there could always be a mod or settings available to you to disable it, that is unless you play official, I play Unofficial and I have a deep fear of Leeches and Lampreys so I've had them disabled for years

8 hours ago, TheDankWank said:

Everything about this creatures design fits perfectly into Aberration. I do think the 60% weight reduction sounds rather strong considering how mobile it sounds. This is definitely one of my top votes though, amazing job on the art and description.

True about 60%, 50% might actually be better for balancing to be comparable to the Argentavis' weight reduction

11 minutes ago, Sliktok101 said:

If this thing doesn't win it should be submitted for gen2,  it would fit into Rockwell's garden really well

Thankyou, we're hoping to pull a win for Aberration as we designed the creature for the map, it would fit well in Gen 2 as well as the Bog Biome of Gen 1, some could argue it might fit in well on a few other maps as well

also be sure to give us your vote if you want when you get yourself out of the Early Bird Rank

6 minutes ago, PepeJoseArgento said:

Impressive, although it scares me I see that he has fantastic and unique abilities. It would be a fantastic addition to Aberration. 😆🕷️💗

thanks I get it's scary, but that's what My team and I were going for, Aberration in our eyes is meant to be Terrifying which is why we went for a terrifying spider

• Like 1