We'd like to clear up a situation that is occurring on the entry in the Comments, just want to say that there is no hate or ill will towards nexxuz, our team had no knowledge of nexxuz or that this creature was submitted in previous votes, at the end of the day were voting for the creature itself so whether you like our iteration or nexxuz's, vote for it if its something you'd like to see in the game, we don't condone violence and we urge you to vote for the creature you "personally want" don't let others decide for you

Edit: 7/9/2023
I'd also like to mention for those of you accusing me of copying, I did not, It just so happens we both chose the same creature Months ago without eachother's knowledge and both Nexxus's and I's teams obviously put a lot hard work into our respective iterations, I just happened to post my iteration 1st for this particular vote, the rules means he can't make a new forum of the same creature but Nexxus is free to change his post "W" back to his ideas for his iteration of the Chimerarachne Yingi on this forum and I'd welcome his Ideas back, I just don't welcome the frankly really awful toxicity and accusations I've been recieving

Edited by Kage360
Just needs to be said to try and calm things down
  • Like 3
  • Facepalm 3

22 minutes ago, Kage360 said:

We'd like to clear up a situation that is occurring on the entry in the Comments, just want to say that there is no hate or ill will towards nexxuz, our team had no knowledge of nexxuz or that this creature was submitted in previous votes, at the end of the day were voting for the creature itself so whether you like our iteration or nexxuz's, vote for it if its something you'd like to see in the game, we don't condone violence and we urge you to vote for the creature you "personally want" don't let others decide for you

Hello, friend, do not hurry, it is an administration error, for our part we understand that you have anticipated the postulation of this animal, the confusion here is that another animal has been created and the administration of the forum has linked it to this one.
The Arkeanos community we support the content creator NexxuzHD, because of him, many of us know the game and not only as audience, also as players on different platforms, it makes us excited and we feel part of this community, even if we are from different countries or language and we want to participate in these votes and have an animal for the next map, as well as everyone in the ARK community, greetings and hopefully this little mishap will be solved in the best way.      

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Kage360 said:

I'm sorry that you have felt attacked in some way by the Nexxuz community, but it's just that we were excited to see this creature in Ark with the contributions we made in his discord. Good luck with the voting, we know that you have dedicated a lot of time to your proposal.

• Like 6