1 hour ago, FentScifer said:

For the creature submission, you propose a creature and people vote for it. The person who proposed creature doesn't matter and so you can submit several submissions.

Sounds to me quite strange that you can only participate in only one submission. After all, every one can suggest ideas for every submission. That's also justify that submissions can be merged if several persons propose the same creature.

I understand that some people want a vote for both the creature design and creature abilities. In this case, several submissions can be a little bit unfair. But that's not the case. Every submission will be reworked by WC to fit Ark so no need to worry about making several submissions

Well you have to understand that generally speaking, it's a pretty common rule that contests only allow one entry per person, so I think it was a reasonable assumption for me to make that such a rule applied to this contest as well. I'm definitely not complaining because I can use it to my advantage in future creature contests. Even if it doesn't necessarily matter who submits an entry, there is still a degree of bragging rights if Wildcard implements a creature that you ultimately proposed first, and I want to be able to say that an idea I submitted made it into the game. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Arambourgiania

That creature with the glowy eyes remind me Kuro from Ori and the blind forest, that's a cool concept, especially the wall jump thing, if well made that can make this creature very fun to use (also, i think you were right to remove the miracynonyx for this time, i think that this creature have to be the speedy DireWolf of open space that they were previously and aberration is not the right map for it)

This would be a cool addition to Abb. With "limited" everyday dinos this would be nice.  Only thing I believe could make this better is to have it be red prof so you can go into the red zone with it. And it would make more sense to find this in the blue zone where it can be said is the darkest part of the map.