Hard to sell for me. It's a cool tame, but it's biggest attraction is the reaper support, but that's just an ability. Like guns for the dinopithecus, it's selling points are too ability related. All the same, by design alone it is 1 of the best. So, I I will help it get in the top 10. Ultimately, I want the chimera spider to win though. 

• Katanaa changed the title to Palaeoctopus - Reaper supporting, lockpicking land Octopus! NOT a shoulder pet

How about placing this amazing creature in later maps, specifically in zero-gravity areas like Genesis, where we can find the flying cetaceans themselves? Imagine this flying cephalopod with a luminous skin, perhaps floating and moving with a dark and terrifying calmness through space, as if it were a creature straight out of Lovecraft's mind. It could even engage in battles with the floating whales in a Moby sausage-style encounter. I believe this approach would maintain the main idea that this post is aiming for—a versatile four-wheel-drive octopus with abilities for all environments. It would stay within the theme of the area while also justifying its ability to survive for extended periods outside of water, propelled by jets of ink.

Of course, this is just an opinion.

• Katanaa changed the title to Palaeoctopus - The reaper supporting, giant land Octopus!

Hi Katanaa.  Sorry if my suggestion for the Palaeoctopus as a shoulder pet is causing problems.  The reason my submission is a shoulder pet is because I cant see a octopus wearing a saddle due to how boneless they are. You probably thought of the same idea.  While my original idea was to go for a bigger and rideable version that could scale walls and spit oil, I felt that the recent creatures added to ark by the creature submissions have been these big, destructive monsters. So I decided to go for something smaller in size. Something that is utility-based.  Don't get me wrong, I do like what you have created for your submission. I can see you have put a lot of effort into it.  I also can see we have some similar ideas such as item collecting.  If the creature ends up coming to ark and the devs ended up creating your version, i wouldn't be disappointed.  Although if I could choose of feature from my submission to be added, it would be the colour changing.